MRSP: $399.00 - Our price: $299.25
|The SMH10 is a Bluetooth v2.1 Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.1
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)*
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patent Pending)
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- * in open terrain
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm (3.3 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in )
- Clamp unit: 223.8 mm x 85.5 mm x 30.6mm (8.8 in x 3.4 in x 1.2 in )
- Headset: 60 g (2.11 oz)
- Clamp unit: 84 g (2.96 oz)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Built-in SBC Codec
- noise cancellation
- wind noise reduction
- wide volume control
- sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
SMH10 Dual Pack includes
- Headset Main Unit 2
- Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit 2
- DC Power Charger 2
- USB Power Cable 2
- Cigarette Charger 2
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable 2
- Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor 2
- Microphone Sponges 2
- Velcro Pads 2
- Hex Key (Allen Wrench) 2
Questions and Answers:
Can we set the volumes of each SMH10 audio function?
User can easily decrease/increase the volume of the voice, music and intercom using Jog Dial. SMH10 can save volume levels of previously connected profiles. This means that phone volume (HSP/HFP), music volume (A2DP), and intercom volumes will be saved separately and return to its own saved volume level whenever associated profile is reconnected. Profile volume adjustment is only affective during the use of its specific profile. However, if user changes volume during standby mode, then volume change applies to all profiles. As a note, alert tones like low battery warning and connection tones can only be adjusted in standby mode. We advise user to first lower the volume in standby mode, then go into each communication mode and increase each profile volume to a comfortable level.
Does SMH10 have a problem in the windy and noise environment?
SMH10 is equipped with noise cancellation technology, but there will be drop in voice quality as speed increases if microphone is not fully shield from the wind. Without bike shield or helmet shield, it will be very difficult to communicate at highway speed (60 MPH to 80 MPH). Using chin skirt and closing chin ventilation will improve voice quality at highway speed.
Can SMH10 be used in a wet weather?
SMH10 is very water resistant. Water resistance is one of the highest priorities in designing of SMH10. All buttons and ports are nicely sealed to provide excellent water resistance.
Is SMH10 firmware upgradable?
SMH10 is not firmware upgradable.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed