- Full throttle control with a relaxed hand
- Reduces hand fatigue and cramping
- Comfortably fits your hand
- Easier throttle operation
- Eliminates throttle "creep"
- Doesn't lock throttle on
it in action!
Watch this short
Why Buy a CrampBuster
- More control over cruise control, especially in town, winding
roads, or cruising with your buddies.
- It's guaranteed - if it breaks we'll replace it.
- Crampbuster is the original patented design, not a copy or an
imitation. When you buy a Crampbuster you are supporting the person
who invented it!
How does it work?
There are no moving parts or tools required. It works on the
principle of an oil filter wrench. Simply "stretch" it open and
snap it on the outside of your grip. It will rotate clockwise (upward
for adjustment) but when turned "counter clockwise" (downward)
by the weight of your palm it "pinches" and the throttle is
To Go Faster, simply lift it a little (causing it to
rotate up clockwise) then rest your palm back on it.
To Go Slower, simply spin it up clockwise completely
around until it comes up into a position "a little lower" than
What size do I need?
There are two diameters; the "Standard" is 1 1/8"
diameter and fits most stock grips. The "Oversize" which is 1
3/8" diameter and is designed mainly for the big fat Harley grips.
Your grip needs to be larger than 1 3/8" diameter or the
oversize will only slip and not work. If your grip is 1 3/8" or
smaller you need the Standard CrampBuster.
With both diameters you have a choice - the narrow model or the new