The new Advantage™ model is a culmination of more than a decade of experience in airbag technology by MUGEN DENKO, LTD.
This "harness type" airbag employs the new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge).
- Versatile: for Eventing, Western and other equestrian disciplines, has optional chest padding, back padding, and side paddings.
- Top fast: 0.15 sec deployment time!
- The attention to detail is unmatched by any other brand of airbag apparel.
- The neck airbag , where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag. The neck airbag is also significantly larger than the leading competitor's neck air bag.
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt and provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during an unintended deployment.
- The vest is also more comfortable because the hip air bags are concealed inside a special pocket making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle.
- The Advantage™ is also more versatile because it has an additional optional CE back protector and waist side cushions.
- The new Advantage™ is also cooler to wear because of the open design. With all of these advantages, it is also more affordable costing hundreds of dollars less!
Advantage™ 2XS-XS uses 50cc.
Advantage™ S-XL uses 50cc.
Advantage™ 2XL-5XL uses 60cc.
- ONE CARTRIDGE ALREADY INCLUDED
- The Advantage™ MD "Multi-discipline model with zipper is the newest Advantage™ model that can be used with both Western and English saddles.
Articles of clothing and belts have been known to become snagged by the horns of Western saddles. The Advantage™ MD with zipper rather than belt buckles was designed prevent or make this unlikely to occur. This MD Advantage™ model also has a sleek new look that is very attractive and retains all of the other great features of the standard Advantage™ model.
- Download or Open complete PDF brochure (4 pages) clicking here