The new Advantage™ model is a culmination of more than a decade of experience in airbag technology by MUGEN DENKO, LTD.This "harness type" airbag employs the new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge).
Articles of clothing and belts have been known to become snagged by the horns of Western saddles. The Advantage™ MD with zipper rather than belt buckles was designed prevent or make this unlikely to occur. This MD Advantage™ model also has a sleek new look that is very attractive and retains all of the other great features of the standard Advantage™ model.
- Versatile: for Eventing, Western and other equestrian disciplines, has optional chest padding, back padding, and side padding.
- Top fast: 0.15 sec deployment time!
- The attention to detail is unmatched by any other brand of airbag apparel.
- The neck airbag , where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag. The neck airbag is also significantly larger than the leading competitor's neck air bag.
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt and provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during an unintended deployment.
- The vest is also more comfortable because the hip air bags are concealed inside a special pocket making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle.
- The Advantage™ is also more versatile because it has an additional optional CE back protector and waist side cushions.
- The new Advantage™ is also cooler to wear because of the open design. With all of these advantages, it is also more affordable costing hundreds of dollars less!
- ONE CARTRIDGE ALREADY INCLUDED
Advantage™ in size 2XS-XS uses 50cc
Advantage™ in size S-XL uses 50cc
Advantage™ in size 2XL-5XL uses 60cc