- Wireless intercom capable up to 16 users
- Listen to music while getting voice direction from GPS wirelessly
- Answer and receive phone calls>
- True Hi-Fi stereo speakers and noise suppression microphones
- >6 to 8 hours of talk time and 20 hours of standby
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Communicate with XBi2 Plus and/or XBi2H Plus models
The Chatterbox Moderate range models are ideal for riders in small to medium size groups of up to 16 people.
They feature CDMA technology for communication, which allows them to be much smaller in size.
This technology allows full duplex (conference call type) conversations between a max of 16 riders (bike to bikes or rider to passenger) at up to 1/2 mile.
The XBi2 Plus features Bluetooth which allows you to pair with up to two accessory devices (cell phone, GPS, mp3/iPOD) at the same time.
Each model can also sync to one another for communication.
The XBi2 Plus is for virtually any helmet on the market and can communicate with the popular XBi2H Plus unit.
The XBi2 Plus uses a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery capable of 8-10 hours of talk time with 20 hours standby.
- XBi2 Plus unit with factory installed rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Noise suppression Hi-Fi headset with Open Face and Full Face Microphone
- XBi2 Mounting Bracket
- USB charging cable and AC adapter
- Owner’s manual